Every marketplace has its own refund policy. If you purchased a game from Steam, Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, Amazon, Apple, Google, or Comcast, you will need to request a refund from them directly. Several marketplaces don't offer refunds. We've provided links to each refund policy below:
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/
- Microsoft / Xbox One: https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-refund
- Sony / PS4: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/playstation-store-and-sony-entertainment-network-store-cancellation-policy/
- Nintendo / Switch: https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1981
- Amazon / Fire TV: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201380130
- Comcast / Xfinity X1: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/receiving-a-refund
If you purchased a game through our website, you can open a support request on this website and ask for a refund. Please read our refund policy before requesting a refund to make sure you qualify.